Krunker.io Editor Guide
Have you ever heard about Krunker.io editor? Do you know what Krunkerio Editor is made for? If no, then with the help of this article we are going to discuss Krunker.io Editor. Let us have a look that what Krunker.io editor is.
What is Krunker.io Editor?
With the help of Krunker.io editor, a player can create their custom map and can use it for playing their game on that map while you cannot create a highly developed plan with high graphical content and other such features.
After the creation of a map with the help of Krunker.io editor not only you can play your game on it, but other players would be also able to play games on the map you created.
Features of Krunkerio Editor
Let us first know how to open the Krunker.io Editor with the help of which you can create your custom map.
- The first step is to go to Krunker.io
- After the opening of the game, you will notice an option of custom maps.
- There you should click on Map Editor.
This was how you would be able to open the Krunker.io editor, and no let us have a look at how can create your custom map with the help of this editor. Some players can try the new Krunker.io editor in the Krunker.io demo.
Let us discuss all the features that you get in Krunker.io editor:
- Basics: Under the basics category you will have some most used and necessary things that you would need to create your custom map, such as:
- Ladder: If you want to add a ladder inside your map, then you need to use this feature.
- Cube: If you wanted to add a cube at a place in your map, then select this feature.
- Ramp: If you need to attach a ramp at a place inside your custom map, then you can use this feature from Krunker.io Editor.
- Water: You can also add some primary water effects to your map with the help of this water feature that you get under the first option.
- Billboard: This option allows you to place a billboard in the game.
- Plane: A feature that allows you to place plane shapes.
- Tools: Under the tools category, you are offered these options:
- Weapon Pickup: If you want to add a weapon pickup thing inside your map, then you need to use this option.
- Objective: This is a feature that allows you to create and place box-like objects on the game map.
- Particles: This is the feature you should use to create small-scale obstacles in the game.
- Score Zone: If you wanted to add a scoring zone inside your map, then you can use this feature.
- Death Zone: For adding a death zone inside your map then you can use this feature.
- Spawn Point: This is the feature that you will use to determine the region where players are born into the game.
- Check Point: This allows you to create a checkpoint on the playing field.
- Teleporter: When you die in the game you will be born on the map of the enemy determines the region.
- Camera Position: You can even set different camera positions for different places inside your custom-made map with the help of Krunker.io editor.
- Flag: It is a feature that allows you to create the region where flags are found in flag grab games.
when i press g my weapon doesnt pick up what do i do, I dont have a cost score either
join !uke clan
Pls say where in is now…