Krunker.io Changelog List
Krunker.io changelog is a data file in which the players are told about the changes that are made in the latest update or the changes the company would be trying to make in the next coming updates.
Krunker.io game is an io shooting game that is developing and growing day by day. In this game, updates are made according to requests and feedback from the players. Sometimes graphical and fictional errors are corrected to make the game more fluid.
List of Krunker.io Changelog
This is the list of the changes that are made in the latest update:
1- After the release of the game of May 20, 2018, the first Krunker.io changelog came in which the changes made were:
- Increased cover height on the desert map,
- Added damage drop value,
- SMG guns do not offer extra damage on headshots,
- Cubes were removed,
- Made some colors darker and many more.
2- Update that came on July 12, 2019. The Krunker.io changelog for that update was as follows:
- Added Marketplace
- Sell items to other players
- 15 minutes grace period before the items can be actually bought
- Player to player trading is coming
- Fixed date spelling
- Fixed issues with the leaderboard in which the board the not getting updated on time
- Added hardpoint back,
- Fixed problems with shooting under the ramp,
- Voice chat works on all type of screens now,
- Increased the limit for death by height in the editor,
- Added missing shotgun and many other updates.
3- Update that arrived on July 27, 2019. The changelog for this update is as follows:
- Reduced the market grace period to 10 minutes instead of 15 minutes
- Kanji map overhaul
- Sandstorm map changed
- Team colors are now different when spectating
- Added teleporters to map editor
- Every character can now use fists, Increased market list size
- Added item counter to inventory on the market
- Search filters are not able to reset when it is closed
- Moved to spectate button back to top left
- Fixed issues with certain names in the market
- Updated SSL certificate
- Undated the brick textures
- Added on kill setting
- Live-based modes now determine the winner by lives remaining when the timer runs out.
4- In the latest update which came on July 29, 2019, the Krunker.io changelog was as follows:
- Better anti-cheat
- UI overhaul
- ELO ranked mode
- Account recovery option is also available
- Challenges for extra KR per round
- Trade-up weapons and can sell skins
- Slender mode
- Krunker merch and many more updates.
This was all about the Krunker.io changelog, all the things that are changed or added by the developers; all of them are stored as a record in these Krunker.io changelogs. So if any player wanted to know about changes made in the latest updates, they could directly have a look at these files.
Updates in the game are aimed at increasing game speed and playability. In this way, the makers of the game can increase the number of players playing the game and have made them part of the game happy. Krunker.io unblocked game changelog is not available.
How to read changelog?